Do you ever find a product in a store and just know what you want to use it for?
Well, let me introduce you to Trader Joe’s Aioli Garlic Mustard Sauce:
I felt like I had been rotating the same sides over and over: side salad, broccoli (though, again, I could eat my bang bang broccoli every night and be pretty happy), or no side at all.
My husband doesn’t like brussel sprouts, a lot of people don’t. So I didn’t want this recipe to be too involved with time or ingredients.
You can easily make 1/4, 1/2, or double this recipe with no extra effort. So, although I wrote the recipe with a serving size of 6, make what you’re going to eat, because these are best served fresh.
Basically, all you need is brussel sprouts, the ailoi garlic mustard, and cubed pancetta (I also snagged this Citterio brand at Trader Joes).
I lightly oiled the brussel sprouts and seasoned with salt and pepper before baking at 400 ° for 30-40 minutes.
What I love most about this recipe is that is it easy to make a little or a lot.
It feels super fancy and can be served to dinner guests without a ton of extra effort.
Garlic Mustard Brussels
1lb brussel sprouts, cleaned & halved
2 Tb Avocado Oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
1/2 cup cubed pancetta
2 Tb Garlic Mustard Aioli
- Preheat Oven to 400 ° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss brussel sprouts in oil and salt/pepper and evenly distribute on the baking pan (I like to start with the inside of the brussel sprout facing down.
- Sprinkle pancettta tover the pancetta and bake for 30-40 mins, tossing halfway through.
- In a large bowl, add cooked brussel sprout mixture with garlic mustard aioli and toss to coat.
- Serve with additional aioli as a dip or drizzle.